Friday, September 20, 2013

Enchanted Garden Escape

We, here at Little Critterz love the outdoors. We love the plants and animals, and the magic the natural environment provides. But when we're stuck in doors cooking, cleaning or working, we love having a piece of the outdoors in with us.

One of my favorite things about my house is my enchanted garden which has claimed the space above my dresser. The rich walnut wood and the array of succulents reminds me of the beautiful rain forests. My vases never go without fresh flowers. The greenery and pops of color add life to the room that nothing else can substitute. Candles are a must for their fragrance and mood lighting. And the Little Critterz add playful touches to the garden in my bedroom. 





Where to get these Little Critterz :turtle, snail, snake, winged bunny, hummingbird, butterfly, fairiesgnomes, horse
What kinds of touches do you like to add to your home? 



No comments:

Post a Comment